- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tobacco and hookah related items (21 in California). We will verify age by photo I.D. on all purchases. Sales will be denied to customers unable to verify proof of age. WARNING: Tobacco contains nicotine which is an addictive chemical.
- Customers purchasing items from Fumo Design must AGREE to all conditions set forth in this Purchase Policy. All correspondence, disputes or actions will be governed by the company policies set forth below.
- Acknowledgement of this agreement between Fumo Design and the customer is deemed to be agreed to when the customer selects the check box prior to payment on the Checkout page stating: “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”.
Our goal is to get each customer order will be packed and shipped as soon as possible after receiving the order. Normally orders will ship within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of the order. Reasons for delays are typically high order volume and holiday schedules. If an order is expected to take longer than 5 business days we will contact you with the reason for the delay and the anticipated shipping date. We ship on a first come, first serve basis in most cases. Once an item has shipped we will email you with a tracking number so that you can follow the shipment of the item as it progresses towards delivery. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requirements that you might have.
Domestic USA (CONUS) orders are shipped via ground service with approximate delivery times of 2 – 6 business days depending on location. Delivery will be with adult signature confirmation of receipt (21 and older with government issued I.D.). Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories will be considered as international shipments.
Outside the US and International orders are sent via the most reliable and economical means. Our typical carriers are UPS and the USPS (US Postal Service). Each customer or purchaser is responsible for any customs duties, VAT taxes or any importation or sales taxes due, or that might be due before the shipment is delivered. Each customer accepts responsibility for applicable local laws and regulations concerning our products.
Product Quality / Warranty
We pride ourselves in providing you the customer with a high quality, fully functional product. All of our glass parts are made by hand and by real human beings. While we attempt to maintain consistency and accuracy between parts, each part produced will have some slight variations and cosmetic differences. This is an inherent characteristic of our products and should be considered normal. These slight variations between items are normal as no two hand made items are ever exactly the same.
We warranty our products to be free of functional defects at the time of delivery. Any questions or concerns will be dealt with to the customer’s satisfaction. This warranty only applies to items purchase directly from us or our website and not through third party vendors. Any modifications or other uses of our product will nullify this warranty. Broken or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of item receipt. Photographic evidence, actual possession of the item and other information will be required to substantiate a claim.
Returned Items & CHarges
1. Fumo Design will not accept returns on products that show any signs of usage. All returned items must be in new condition and unused.
2. Only products that are determined to be defective by Hookah Design LLC., will be eligible for return. The return will require proper photographic evidence and proof of defect(s) as mentioned and covered under the Product Warranty and must be reported within 48 hours of the receipt of item from delivery courier to customer. These items will not incur a returned product charge. These items or parts must be in new and unused condition. Use of any product or part in any way, will be considered to be a used product, and hence will not be eligible for a return.
3. If any item is returned and is determined to be used, tampered with, broken or modified by the customer shall incur a charge of the full retail price of the used item (whole hookah) or individual part, at the website retail price and will be charged against the total sale amount including but not limited to shipping and charges and other fees. in addition any shipping charges, customs charges, duties or fees and/or any other charges that may be incurred in the transaction will be also charged to the customer. In addition to these charges a 15% restocking fee will be charged to cover processing and re-stocking and correspondence costs incurred in the transaction.
4. If any items that are returned for any other reason other than that occurring from a Warranty issue or part 3 above, will be assessed a 15% restocking charge that will be applied to the total product settlement charges. Any returned damaged or missing product will be charged at full website retail value. In addition to the re-stocking charge any other additional shipping and/or customs and/or processing charges will also be charged against the transaction. Examples of items that would qualify for this 15% re-stocking fee are provided but not limited to: Customs pick up refusal, Customs Duty Fee refusal, unavailability or inability of the customer to provide proof of identity, unavailability or inability of the customer to accept shipment under conditions of shipper (DHL, FedEx, UPS or other Courier) such a providing proof of identity and/or refusing signature, acceptance by a third party, incorrect address, or any address not provided in the original transaction.
Missing – Incorrect items
1. Fumo Design Quality assurance creates photographic evidence of each shipment in conjunction with the associated product(s) Packing Slip prior to the order being shipped. Items claimed to be missing or incorrect will be evaluated based on this photographic evidence as to the validity of the claim. Missing or incorrectly shipped items deemed to be valid will be replaced by Fumo Design.
2. The customer must present a claim within 72 hours of receipt of items from shipping company as validated by shippers online tracking information.
- Only items broken during shipping will be considered valid and will be handled on a case by case basis. To substantiate claims Fumo Design may require photographic evidence to substantiate said claim to determine the validity of the claim. Insured items will be handled via the responsible delivery carrier.